Ricardo cuisine is one of the best experiences that one can have while his stay in Canada. The aromatic fragrance and delicious taste have no other comparative at all.
Being a well-known personality, Ricardo has many talents other than being a chef. However, his recipes have a taste that no one can ever beat. It’s particularly because of his devotion and love for his work. Today, we will focus on different aspects of Ricardo’s life for inspiration.
Being a chef, creator, TV character, and entrepreneur, Ricardo is a man of numerous gifts. As a VIP chef who has become a commonly recognized name cross country, he speaks to a brand that encapsulates a cutting edge vision of the craft of family living. What’s more, his mission is to motivate, teach, and advance the significance of cooking and eating together.
For this purpose, he started getting training in Montreal, and then he studied radio and TV broadcasting in Ottawa. Finally, Ricardo has started giving culinary experience to Canadians via Ricardo Media.
Achievements of Ricardo including Ricardo cuisine:
Following is a list of achievement of Ricardo:
- Ricardo magazine was considered as the best one in the lifestyle category with over one million readers and has won the award in the year 2018.
- The magazine was considered best back in the year 2016.
- Ricardo cuisine website has around four million visitors, and the website has around 6,000 wonderful recipes.
- The social media channel has more than 7,45,000 fans.
- The cooking books by Ricardo consist of nine in the French language and five in the English language.
- The best kitchen accessories by Ricardo are available at 895 locations across the whole country.
- There are three shops and two restaurants by Ricardo in Laval, Quebec, and Saint-Lambert.
- Ricardo has an online cuisine store too.
- A range of food products is available in multiple grocery stores around the whole of Quebec city.
Cutting a long story short, we can claim that it has been more than fifteen years, and Ricardo is continuously making a new goal every year and then achieving it in the minimum duration. This is a new trend-setting for the people who think a lot of time is required for achieving goals.