Tea is a multi-culture drink which has been known to man for over a thousand. Different types of teas are world widely known for their soothing and purifying properties. Some of them help in weight loss, prevention from cancer, help you sleep and other different teas help you in different ways.
Following is a list of different teas and their unbelievable benefits and uses.
– Types of teas –
Green tea is known as the healthiest beverage among many scientists and research workers.
Protection against many types of cancer
- Is anti-ageing
- Is known to make you smarter
- Helps treat diabetes
- Good for heart health
- Helps in healthy growth of hair
- Makes your teeth and gums stronger
- Helps in protection against sunburn
- Improves your eyesight
- Fights off allergies
- Most of all green tea increases your life span.
Indeed green tea has a lot of benefits but still, it is not recommended to drink green tea at some specific times which include:
- An empty stomach
- Late at night because it can cause insomnia
However, it is recommended to drink green tea:
- After breakfast and meals
- An hour before exercise
- About two hours before meals
Other then these specific times you can also use green tea as detox water throughout the day but always remember not to overtake it as it can also cause harm to your liver and kidneys.
Matcha tea is world widely known as a good source of vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, magnesium and many other health benefits it offers which includes:
- Is packed with antioxidants
- Helps to burn fat
- Boosts memory and mood
- Is Low in calories
- Increases immune function
- Calms mind and body
- Is known to lower sugar and cholesterol levels of blood
- Also works as an energy booster
- Boosts metabolism
- Detoxifies naturally and effectively
Black tea contains many antioxidants and has many health benefits which include:
- Better heart health
- Reduce the risk of strokes
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Also helps improve gut health
- Boosts energy
- Relief in flu and cough
- Decreases inflammation
- Also improves insulin sensitivity
- Also promotes mouth health
As black tea contains caffeine it is not safe to drink over four to five cups of black tea per day but one or two cups for black tea come with many benefit.
You can simply make yourself a cup of black tea by putting a tea bag in a cup of hot water and let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and then get it out. You can add any milk of your own choice but if you want to lose weight than it is recommended not to add sugar in your tea.
Peach is a fruit-filled with many nutrients and antioxidants. Similarly, peach tea comes with the same benefits:
- Is very helpful for the health of your skin
- Also reduce allergy symptoms,
- prevent many types of cancer
- helps in digestion
- improves heart health
- Peach tea is also very effective for weight loss.
Iced peach tea also makes a wonderful morning drink.
Cinnamon tea is greatly loaded with antioxidants. If you have trouble sleeping than cinnamon tea might be the perfect solution for you. Other than that Cinnamon tea is also good for many other reasons which include:
- Improves heart health
- Helps in weight loss
- Reduces blood sugar level
- Also Reduces menstrual cramps
- Fights infections
- Fights off bacteria and fungi
Best way to make cinnamon tea is to put a cinnamon stick in about 1 and ½ cups of boiling water after it has been boiled put it in a cup and add the juice of a half lemon and a little honey to taste and there you have it a cup of perfect cinnamon tea with a lot of benefits.
In different parts of the world, different people use ginger tea for weight loss purposes but other than that ginger tea also has many other benefits:
- Helps reduce gas and helps in digestion
- Is also useful for easing flu and cough
- Relief in pain and relief nausea
- Also may reduce muscle pain
- Ginger tea works like a miracle for cutting belly fat.
Drinking one cup of ginger tea a day works as a fat cutter. – Types of teas –